If you are planning to buy clip in hair extensions and have not known much about this hair weave then this is the post for you. In this article we will tell you everything about clip in hair extensions.
Overview of clip-in hair extensions
Hair extensions come in many types: tape in, tip tin, clip in, ponytail, etc. In the section below, we will tell you in detail about clip in hair extensions.
Definition of clip-in hair extensions
Clip in hair extensions, also known as clip-in weaves, are a way of attaching wefts of hair to your natural hair using several little pressure sensitive clips. One set of clip in hair extensions human hair comprises various different sized wefts of hair, with one, two, three, or four clips.
Basic information about clip in hair extensions
This form of attachment is quite popular in fashion since clip in hair extensions are very simple to maintain and apply. And clip in hair extensions will be precisely mixed with your natural hair to give you a complete appearance.
- Clip in hair extensions is the least permanent, and you must remove your extensions before going to bed every night, but it is highly safe and does not have the drawbacks of glue or other extensions methods, such as traction alopecia.
- If you don’t want to wear your hair extensions all the time, clip in hair extensions are a preferable option since you can quickly remove them afterwards. Clip in hair extensions are also perfect for special events such as parties, business meetings, weddings, and meals since they may instantly modify your style.
- Typically, the best clip in hair extensions are stitched into French lace. Another form of clip in hair extensions on the market is known as seamless clip in hair extensions, also known as silicone-weft hair extensions. Because they are created with a very thin silicone-weft band that can lie exceptionally flat against your head, these extensions may provide a more natural appearance for you than traditional sew-in clip hair extensions. If you have fine, thin hair and the traditional clip in hair extensions is too thick or heavy for your natural hair. You may try this seamless option.
- Clip in hair extensions are also ideal for those who are new to extensions since they are simple to apply and remove. Whether you want your hair to be longer and fuller, or you just want to add some highlights to your natural hair, clip in hair extensions may help. We suggest consulting with a hairdresser to create a natural appearance.
How to put on clip in hair extensions properly
Clip in hair extensions are simple to apply. They may be applied in less than 5 – 10 minutes without the assistance of a hairdresser. This procedure is ideal for those who need to change their appearance quickly for special occasions or gatherings.
- Step 1: Begin with a three-clip hair weft, ensuring sure all clips are in the open position.
- Step 2: You should start with the clip in hair extensions remy at the back of your head and work your way forward. Section off the lowest inch of your hair and use a claw clip in hair extensions to fasten the remainder of it.
- Step 3: Attach the clip in hair extensions to that segment of hair by slipping it into your natural hair and sealing it tight.
- Step 4: Check that the clip in hair extensions is flat on your head. Then attach the remainder of the hair wefts in the same way as the first.
The best clip in hair extensions have a far longer lifespan than semi-permanent hair extensions since they are not used every day, unlike semi-permanent hair extensions that are washed with your natural hair. This approach may last up to a year if properly maintained.
Queen Hair Factory the number one supplier for clip in hair extensions
Queen Hair Factory is a large manufacturer that has long supplied clip in hair extensions. Queen hair is situated in Vietnam’s raw material sector and has a solid political background. Because Vietnam has many policies that support international import and export, the delivery process is usually smooth and simple.
Queen Hair owns and runs its own plant in Vietnam, ensuring that its clip in hair extensions are of the greatest quality at all times.
- The clip in hair extensions of Queen Hair are fairly priced. Because Queen Hair is located in the raw resources and employs low-wage labor, the manufacturing costs are maintained low.
- Queen Hair clip in hair extensions are of exceptional quality and may last up to five years if treated correctly. Queen Hair gets the hair from trustworthy sources with healthy donors, and can always guarantee the quality because of Queen Hair considerable experience in this industry.
- Queen Hair has a wide range of clip in hair extensions styles. Queen Hair’s products are able to bleached, permed, and colored to produce a wide range of appearances.
- Whatsapp: (84)8444444835
- Website: Queen Hair
- Gmail: [email protected]
In general, all Queen Hair products are guaranteed to be of the highest quality and come with the most attentive customer service conceivable. Queen Hair has always maintained that its current position and achievements are totally thanks to the clients who have put their trust in Queen Hair. Queen Hair makes every effort to meet the highest quality standards in all of its products.
If you would like to get the factory price of clip in hair extensions, please contact Queen Hair at the following number:
Ms. Ellie, Queen Hair Factory’s Sales Manager, may be reached at (+84)844444835. (Whatsapp).